Available Keynote Presenations, Workshops and New Sessions
International Civility Trainers' Consortium
Local, International & Satellite Offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina, Toronto, Montreal, Indiana, Texas, New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Italy & Lebanon
©2013 COCC, The Civility Experts & In Good Company. All Rights Reserved
Lewena Bayer, Executive Director
Feature Public Session "Workplace Transition Coach"
Train the Trainer Program
- The Immigrant Perspective
- The Looming Labour Shortage
- Recruiting and Retaining Immigrants
- Setting Your Organizational Cultural Compass(sm) - Assessing your current organizational cultural competence
- Navigating a World of Differences™ - Managing workplace change by building cultural capacity
- Increasing Cultural Awareness - Understanding perceptions, assumptions, and bias
- Working Around the World - Business practices and workplace culture in countries around the world
- Canadian Workplace Culture - Soft-skills training for New Canadians
- The Impact of Culture on Workplace Communication - Overview of how different cultures manage aspects of workplace culture
- Passport to Success - Best practices for hiring New Canadians
- Building a Culture of Connectedness - Focus on similarities - 7 ways we're all the same. (A TCG Inc. workshop)
Is your organization prepared to successfully integrate culturally diverse employees into the workplace? By 2025, the Canadian workforce will be sustained by Aboriginals, and Immigrant employees, as well as Millennials. These employees are culturally and socially diverse, a factor that will create new challenges for the organization. Having an on-site Workplace Transition Coach can help your organization speed up and unleash the productivity potential of your incoming employees by helping these employees identify and address potential problem areas they may face in the workplace.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVE: Train employers to support the transition of employees into the Workplace.
•Build capacity by recruiting and retaining a diverse employee pool.
•Employees will settle into the workplace culture faster and more effectively .
•Reduction in grievances and complaints stemming from discrimination, harassment or interpersonal conflicts due to increased cultural competence.
•Increased morale, confidence and contribution across the organization; less isolation and exclusion at work at all levels.
•Fostering healthy and respectful professional relationships; build a happier, more positive, more engaged work team.
•Benchmarking •Needs Assessment •Customized Train-the-Trainer program •Detailed tailored transition curriculum •Pilot sessions with employees •Systems design and ongoing support
Train the Trainer Transition Program Description.
Civility at Work™ Sessions & Training Workshops
- Setting Workplace Standards - Fostering Civility and Respect in the Workplace
- Courtesy In Shared Workspaces
- Building Social Competence
- Business Communications When English is an Additional Language
- Addressing Conflict in the Workplace
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Performance and Productivity
- Dealing with Bullying in the Workplace
Featured Keynote Presentation & Featured Workshop:
NEW Train the Trainer Programs