Trainer Toolkits, Books, Lessons, Assessment Tools and More...
*The Cultural Communication Guide
The Cultural Communication Guide by Cook Ross. The guide is an easy-to-use resource for fostering cross-cultural communication, increasing comfort with diverse cultural styles, and learning how to communicate in ways that are meaningful and inclusive. Learn more, get a sample of the Cultural Communication Guide here.
*The Diversity Toolkit™
The Diversity Toolkit is a unique resource designed for managers, leaders, and front-line workers that enables them to successfully build, manage, and thrive in their diverse organizations and work groups. There are two annual subscription versions, get a sample of the Diversity Toolkit™ here.
- 'The Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit’ for anybody interested in learning and practicing how to thrive in an increasingly diverse workforce.
- 'The Diversity Manager's Toolkit’ specifically for managers and leaders who are leveraging the benefits that diversity brings to the workforce.
Civility at WorkSM Build Your Own Trainer Toolkit
If you are a workplace trainer, human resource professional, educator or employer - or if you are starting your own civility training business and/or want to add civility training to your current workshop schedule, you can choose from more than 100 civility, culture, and communication items including: Trainer's lessons, Business Etiquette Briefs, Trainer Guides, books, games and more. Build your own trainer toolkit now.
*COCC is the authorized Canadian distributor for Cook Ross Inc.
International Civility Trainers' Consortium
Local, International & Satellite Offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Regina, Toronto, Montreal, Indiana, Texas, New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Italy & Lebanon
©2013 COCC, The Civility Experts & In Good Company. All Rights Reserved
COCC offers customized cross-cultural coaching sessions ideal for:
- Preparing employees to work outside of North America
- Managers and others who need to understand procedures and protocol for communicating with other cultures, (e.g., proposals, recruiting, marketing, promotions)
- Organizations who want to better understand the cultures of Internationally Educated Professionals and/or immigrant employees
- General interest, e.g., to increase personal and/or professional cultural competence
The Culture Challenge™
Exclusive to COCC - Challenge your friends, family, or co-workers and play the Culture Challenge game. 100 knowledge-based questions on cultural traditions, immigration facts and interesting things you need to know to boost your cultural competence. Buy now.
Civility at Work(sm) Individual Trainer Lessons
COCC offers ready-to-go Trainer lessons on civility at work as well as more than 75 additional options for training tools and materials. Purchase individual lessons now.
Cultural Concierge Services - NEW
COCC is proud to offer cultural concierge services to help employers, and/or individuals meet the re-settlement needs of executives, professionals, and their families. Please email us directly for a free needs assessment.